- List of Prophets
- Prophecies for Nations
- Islamic Prophecies
- What does the Bible say about …
- False Prophets
PROPHECIES – YEAR
- Predictions 2018
- Predictions 2017
- Predictions 2016
- Predictions 2015
- Predictions 2014
- Predictions 2013
- Predictions 2012
- Predictions 2011
- Predictions 2010
- Predictions 2009
- Predictions 2008
PROPHECIES OF NATIONS
MOST IMPORTANT PROPHECIES
- The First Secret of Fatima !
- The Second Secret of Fatima !
- The Third Secret of Fatima ! (Will happen in Our Time) !!!
- November 2010 Tipping Point ! (The start of the Arab Spring) !!!
- Who is the AntiChrist ?
- The Ten horns of the Beast in Revelation !
- The Blue Star Prophecy ! (Happened in December 2009) !!!
- The Prophecy Boxes !
- The 7 Heads of the Beast in Revelation !
- Prophecies Beyond the Year 2012 !
- The King Agharti Prophecies !
- Fukushima, Japan predicted by many Prophets ! (Happened in March 2011) !!!
- Prophecies For 2013 !
- The Fatima EndTime Timeline by Alamongordo.Com !
- The Cherokee RattleSnake Prophecies !
- Prophecies The AntiChrist Will FulFill !
- The Prophecies Of Baba Vanga ! (Very Important Prophecies, started with The Arab Spring) !!!
- The Nine Signs of The Hopi Indians ! (Very Important Prophecies, 8 Signs already Happened) !!!
- The BaHai Prophecies !
- The Dead Sea Scroll Prophecies !
Prophecy is a process in which one or more messages that have been communicated to a prophet are then communicated to others. Such messages typically involve divine inspiration, interpretation, or revelation of conditioned events to come (cf. divine knowledge) as well as testimonies or repeated revelations that the world is divine. The process of prophecy especially involves reciprocal communication of the prophet with the (divine) source of the messages. Throughout history, clairvoyance has commonly been used and associated with prophecy.
Various concepts of prophecy are found throughout all of the world’s religions and cults. To a certain degree prophecy can be an integral concept within any religion or cult. The term has found deep usage in the Abrahamic religions, including Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Baha’i and Mormonism along with many others.
Definitions of Prophecy
Rabbinic scholar Maimonides, suggested that “prophecy is, in truth and reality, an emanation sent forth by Divine Being through the medium of the Active Intellect, in the first instance to man’s rational faculty, and then to his imaginative faculty. The former closely relates to the definition by Al-Fârâbî who developed the theory of prophecy in Islam. The Catholic Encyclopedia defines a Christian conception of prophecy as “understood in its strict sense, it means the foreknowledge of future events, though it may sometimes apply to past events of which there is no memory, and to present hidden things which cannot be known by the natural light of reason. From a skeptical point of view, there is a Latin maxim: prophecy written after the fact vaticinium ex eventu.