- In the 20th century there will be wars and fury that will last a long time.
- Whole provinces shall be emptied of their inhabitants
- Kingdoms shall be thrown into confusion.
- In many places the land shall be left untilled,
- There shall be great slaughters of the upper class.
- The right hand of the world shall fear the left, and the north shall prevail over the south.
- Bishop Christianos Ageda’s prophecy was correct : World Wars I and II both come to mind, as well as the Vietnam, Korean and Cold Wars, to mention just those wars which America was involved in.
- God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions and other evils; it shall originate on earth.
- The other will be sent from Heaven. There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim many. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles.
- He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot.
- During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy.
- The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms.
- Religion shall be persecuted, and priests massacred.
- Churches shall be closed, but only for a short time.
- The Holy Father shall be obliged to leave Rome.
The Six Signs of the End Time
1. FALSE PROPHETS AND CHRISTS
Matthew 24:5 “For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many.” Matthew 24:11 “And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many.” In the last several years many have claimed to be the Messiah. Jim Jones and David Koresh are examples of these false christs as well as countless others who are not as newsworthy. These false prophets are a prelude to the ultimate false christ, the antichrist.
Many New Age groups, some even NGO’s working for the United Nations, are anxiously awaiting the antichrist, preparing the way for his acceptance as the head of the hierarchy of gods and the one who will usher in world peace. Read : The List of False Prophets !
Matthew 24:6 “And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.” Rumors of wars in all areas of the world now occur frequently thanks to instant media coverage and the availability of a multitude of 24-hour news sources. Matthew 24:7 “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.
More people have been killed in warfare in this century than at any other time in history. As the death toll rises in the Middle East, more and more countries work feverishly to develop devastating weapons of mass destruction. Add to that the expanding threat of terrorism and unpredictable dictators such as Saddam Hussein, and the potential for the outbreak of war exists in nations, kingdoms and places across the globe.
Matthew 24:7 “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.” As white, Christian farmers are driven out of Zimbabwe in increasing numbers, and foreigners move in to replace life-sustaining crops with poppies that now supply 25% of the worlds drugs, famine spreads across the African continent. The undernourished are not limited to Africa, however. A large portion of the worlds 5 billion people suffers from a shortage of food. Read : Hunger kills 17,000 kids daily !!!
Matthew 24:7 “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.” The number and intensity of earthquakes this century is at a level higher than any other time in history. A staggering number of seismic events occur around the world daily. The earthquake seismic monitor IRIS shows all major earthquakes for the last year. Indicated by yellow and red circles, the seismic events of the last 15 days provides strong evidence of the fulfillment of Matthew 24:7 in our day. By contrast, in the years from 1890 to 1900 there was only one major earthquake in the world.
Matthew 24:8-9 “But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name.” Christians are under attack throughout the world today. In the United States Christians still enjoy freedom to worship God without suffering much more than ridicule, hatred, or discrimination at work and school.
However in many other countries such as China, Sudan, Africa, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Russia, and many Muslim nations, Christian suffer much greater persecution and often times death for their faith. During the tribulation this suffering will be worldwide and will continue even to the point of martyrdom. These first 5 signs will increase in intensity and severity as the tribulation approaches, much like the birth pangs or contractions of a pregnant woman worsen as the delivery time approaches.
6. THE GOSPEL WILL BE PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
Matthew 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come.” This prophecy has already been fulfilled through television, radio, missionaries, the translation of the Bible into many languages, and the internet.
People all over the world now hear the message of Christ from missionaries who have the means to travel the globe, and via technology that allows us to communicate with people on the other side of the world right from our own homes, churches and offices.
The Edgar Cayce Predictions.
Prophecies and predictions of Edgar Cayce Cayce foresaw world events that can only be described as apocalyptic, a period of purification involving natural disasters that will dramatically alter the surface of the Earth, wars, economic collapse, and socio-political unrest. Cayce said that these future events could be averted if humanity changed its behavior. Cayce would repeatedly say that even the Lord of Lords could not accurately predict future events because human free will can alter and change the future. Cayce is referring to the Biblical account when Jesus is asked when he would return. His reply was: “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father”. (Matt. 24:36)
Cayce’s Visions of the Future That are Yet to Happen
The year the battle of Armageddon will occur in the spirit realm (may be happening already)
Cayce predicted that the so-called “Battle of Armageddon” described symbolically in the Bible would begin in 1999. Cayce foresaw that this “battle” will not be a war fought on Earth. Rather, it will be a spiritual struggle between the “higher forces of light” and “lower forces of darkness” for 1000 years of Earth time. The reason for this struggle is to prevent souls from lower afterlife realms from reincarnating to Earth. By preventing souls from the lower afterlife realms from reincarnating to Earth, only enlightened souls will be permitted to reincarnate. The result will be 1000 years of building a world of peace and enlightenment. After 1000 years, souls from lower afterlife realms will be permitted once again to reincarnate to Earth. By this time, the so-called “kingdom of heaven” will have been established on Earth.
There is a possibility of a World War III
Cayce foresaw the possibility of a third world war. He spoke of strife arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf. Given the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the tensions in the Middle East right now, such a war could certainly be a possibility. Since the Middle East unrest and the war against Libya this prophecy stands in the picture, this is the proof that Edgar Cayce really had a vision about this third world war, but it can still be stopped ! Like all prophets say : The future can always be changed by humanity, God gave them a free will !!!
The year of the second coming of Christ (may have already happened)
Cayce often maintained that humanity would soon experience a “day of reckoning.” He predicted the year of the second coming of Jesus to be 1998. Critics who are not very familiar with the Cayce material have pointed out that 1998 has come and gone and the second coming has not occurred. Such critics wrongly expect the second coming to happen when Jesus appears in the sky with a chorus of angels while Gabriel blows a horn and dead bodies crawl out of their graves.
This idea of the resurrection was the result of a misunderstanding of the concept of reincarnation – the ancient concept of birth and rebirth. A new field of science will be developed based on a psychic/spiritual phenomenon Cayce predicted in September, 1939, that when there is the same interest or study given to things or phases of mental and spiritual phenomena as has been and is given to the materialized or material phenomena, then it will become just as practical, as measurable, as meter-able, as any other phase of human experience. Cayce did not specify a time frame, he specified a condition, placing as much research emphasis on the spiritual/occult phenomena as material causation. It would be nice to think that Cayce was referring to near-death research which would fit the description of the science he is referring to. Until we know more in the future, we will have to assume that this prediction is still pending.
A new discovery in astronomy will occur
Cayce provided a major clue that astronomers have not yet taken up: the discovery of the revolution of the solar system around a star system composed of Arcturus and the Pleiades. Major archeological discoveries concerning human origins will be found. Cayce predicted that there will be three profound archeological discoveries of a very ancient and important nature that will revolutionalize the way we understand human origins, cosmology and religion. Cayce stated that this will occur when humanity reaches a higher level of spirituality. The three repositories mentioned are in Egypt (near the Great Pyramid), the Bimini area (where the possible portion of Atlantis has already been discovered), and the Yucatan (the location where the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs).
Volcanic activity will proceed major earthquakes
If there are greater activities in [the volcanoes] Vesuvius or Pelee, then the southern coast of California and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada, we may expect, within the three months following same, inundation by the earthquakes. But these are to be more in the Southern than the Northern Hemisphere.
America’s west coast will be destroyed
The widespread destruction in Los Angeles and San Francisco as well as in many portions of the west coast will occur. Earth changes will occur in the central portion of the United States as well. NDE researcher Dr. Ken Ring discovered that many near-death accounts he was studying foretell future Earth changes such as earthquakes, volcanoes, a pole shift, strange weather patterns, droughts, famines, tidal waves and a new social order followed by a golden age. These NDE visions of the future agree completely with the Cayce predictions described below.
The ocean level will rise significantly
With the shifting of the Earth’s magnetic poles that began in 1998 will come a gradual melting of the polar ice caps and eventually cause inundations of many coastal regions resulting in a drop in the landmass of about 30 feet. In 1941, Cayce elaborated on this effect: “As to conditions in the geography of the world, of the country — changes here are gradually coming about … For, many portions of the east coast will be disturbed, as well as many portions of the west coast, as well as the central portion of the U.S. In the next few years land will appear in the Atlantic as well as in the Pacific. And what is the coast line now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many battle fields of the present will be ocean, will be the seas, the bays, the lands over which The New World Order will carry on their trade as one with another.
- The Official A.R.E. Website
- The sleeping Prophet
- Who was Edgar Cayce ?
- The Kentucky period
- The Texas period
- The Virginia Beach period
- Psychic abilities
- About Gladys Davis
- 14,879 readings
- Prophecy Research Center
- Prophecies about Iran
- Prophecies about Pakistan
- Prophecies second coming
- Prohecies of Edgar Cayce
- Origin and destiny humanity
- Universal laws
- Unknown Life of Jesus
- Jesus and Christ Ideals
- Body, Mind, Spirit Meditation
- Extra-sensory perception
- Earth Changes
- Cayce “cures”
- Cayce diet
- Dream interpretation
- The battle of Armageddon
- Cayce’s apocalyptic predictions
- Horrible future events
- The second coming of Christ
- The return of Christ
- The end of All Times
- The year 1998
- Edgar Cayce Visions of WWIII
- Psychic & Spiritual Phenomenon
- The Persian Gulf
- Prohecies of Edgar Cayce
- The Sphinx
- The size of Atlantis
- Watch New York, Connecticut
- Greater activities in Vesuvius
- Greater activities in Pelee
- The New World Order (Prophecy)
- The Davis Strait (Prophecy)
- The Atlanteans
- Records of Atlantis
- The Pyramids of Giza
- E.Cayce & Other Prophets
- Cayce and Nostradamus
- Cayce and H.G. Wells
- Cayce and Berosus
- Cayce and George Washington
- Cayce and Origen
- Cayce and Arthur Conan Doyle
- Cayce and Business
- Cayce and Abraham Lincoln
- Cayce and Merlin
- Cayce and Caesarius Heisterbach
- Cayce and Nichiren
- Cayce and Nicholas of Fluh
- Cayce and Hermes Trismegistus
- Cayce and The Brahan Seer
- Liber Vaticinationem Quodam
- Edgar Cayce & Sun Bear
- Edgar Cayce & Leo Tolstoi
- Edgar Cayce & Wovoka
- Edgar Cayce & Louis Hamon
- Edgar Cayce & Nicholas Roerich
- Edgar Cayce & Guboo Ted Thomas
- Edgar Cayce & Brave Buffalo
- Edgar Cayce & Seeress Regina
- Edgar Cayce & Chief John Ross
- Edgar Cayce & Arthur C. Clarke
- Edgar Cayce & Tim Sikyea Edgar
- Cayce & World Scientists
- Edgar Cayce & Helena Blavatsky
- Edgar Cayce & John Lansa
- General Information
- Sources of Cayce’s beliefs
- Supporters of Cayce
- Controversy and criticism
- References in Popular Culture
- References Bibliography
- Edgar Cayce Support
- Edgar Cayce Skepticism
- Edgar Cayce on Karma Health, Relationships, Abilities Genius, Free Will, Opportunities
- Attitudes and Consciousness
- It’s My Karma Abilities according to Cayce
- Group Karma
- Religion and Karma
- Edgar Cayce & Karma Links
- True Prophecies of Cayce
- Collapse of USSR & communism
- The Stock Market Crash in 1924
- The Great Depression in 1931
- Prophecies about aviation
- Prediction of Adolf Hitler
- Revolutions in foreign lands
- The start of the second WWII
- America entering WWII
- Major technological prophecies
- The murder of President JFK
- Archeological facts
- Discovery of Dead Sea Scrolls
- Prophecies about Israel
- The discovery of Atlantis
- Prophecies about the radio
- India’s becomes independent
- Alliance between Russia and US
- Economical Prophecies
- Various scientific prophecies
- The death of President Roosevelt
- Predictions about communication
- The development of the laser
- Foresaw his own death
- More Edgar Cayce Information
- The Akashic Records
- The Book of Life
- Meditation & Edgar Cayce
- Dreams & Edgar Cayce
- Healing & Edgar Cayce
- ESP & Edgar Cayce
- Bimini Road & E.Cayce
- Edgar Cayce’s last reading
- Edgar Cayce & Mabus
- People & Edgar Cayce
- Ancient Mysteries
- Mayan Prophecy