The Popes Prophecy of St-Malachy
The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with a pope described in the prophecy as “Peter the Roman”, whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome.
The Last 3 Popes in the Prophecy
- Karol Wojtyla (Poland)
- Regnal Name : John Paul II
- Pope Year : 1978-2005
- Pope Nr : 266
- Moto : From a solar eclipse – De labore solis
- Historical Reference & Explanation : The prophetic motto corresponding to Pope John Paul II is “De labore solis”, which literally means “Of the labor (work/giving birth) of the sun”; but “labor solis” is a common Latin expression that means a solar eclipse. Karol Jozef Wojtyla, who later became Pope John Paul II, was born on 18 May 1920, the day of a partial solar eclipse over the Indian Ocean, and buried on 8 April 2005, the day of a rare hybrid eclipse over the south-western Pacific and South America. John Paul II introduced the Luminous Mysteries to the Rosary. During his pontificate, John Paul II traveled extensively all around the world, more than any other pope before, and similarly to what the sun does daily, from an earth-centric point of view.
- Name : Joseph Ratzinger (Germany)
- Regnal Name : Benedict XVI
- Pope Year : 2005-(2012/2013)
- Pope Nr : 267
- Moto : Glory of the olive – Gloria oliuæ – Gloria olivae
- Historical Reference & Explanation : Gloria olivae or glory of the olive, is the last short phrase on the list. Prior to the papal conclave, this motto led to speculation that the next pontiff would be from the Order of Saint Benedict, whose symbols include the olive branch. Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, elected in April 2005, is not a Benedictine, but did choose Benedict XVI as his regnal name, partially named after Benedictine founder Benedict of Nursia, which might be regarded as a fulfillment of this prophecy. The Olivet Discourse in the Gospel of Matthew argued that the events described therein will come to completion during the reign of this Pope. These people argue that the Tribulation will begin during the reign of Benedict XVI.
- Name : Peter The Roman (Nostradamus predicted French – i doubt that)
- Regnal Name : ??? (Could be Peter II or Pius XIII but don’t think so) (Francis I)
- Pope Year : Expected in 2012/2013 (2013)
- Pope Nr : None (There is no number 268 in the Prophecy) (Prophecy : Last Pope)
- Moto : None (Prophesied to take the Vatican as an Antipope & Antichrist)
- Historical Reference & Explanation : Benedict XVI is the Last Pope in the Prophecy of St-Malachy after mentioning Petrus Romanus would take over the seat of the Vatican in Rome the Prediction quoted “The End” and here the speculation can begin …
During the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church (Started in the year 2008 and going into the year 2012) the seat will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed his sheep in many tribulations (The tribulations and prophesied endtime apocalyptic events are still to come according this prophecy) : And when these things are finished, the seven-hilled city will be destroyed (This city is Rome or Jersulem according different predictions and speculations), and the formidable Judge will judge his people (This is the returned christ, the God of us people, all of the people, including christians muslims buddhist, etc…). The End.
In Original Latin
In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit. Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus: quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, et Iudex tremendus iudicabit populum suum. Finis.
Possible People who can become “Peter The Roman”.
No one talks about another “Pope”, so the Antichrist himself could be Peter the Roman.
One of the Cardinals of today could be Peter the Roman, this false prophet could help the Antichrist by telling all of the christians to believe that he (Antichrist) is the returned christ like the Bible prophesied.
It could be that this coming “Pope” (Peter the Roman) takes the name Peter II (AntiPope and helper of Satan), or it would be no surprise to me that he takes the name Pius XIII !
Cardinal Francis Arinze
The Prediction/Prophecy of Ronald L. Conte Jr states : Cardinal Francis Arinze will become the Last Pope and will take the name of Pius XIII after the death of Pope Benedict XVI. And the description “Peter the Roman” means that the “Pope will reaffirm the authority of the Roman Pontiff over the Church, this authority is based on his place as a Successor of Peter and will emphasize the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Faith and the Roman Catholic Church above all other religions and denominations, and its authority over all Christians and all peoples of the world, and also will be the last Pope for about a generation (until the 2040’s) to rule from Rome. In Conte’s opinion, St. Malachy’s list ends with Petrus Romanus because his reign will coincide with the beginning of the first part of the Tribulation.